Aeromach USA’s Cruisin’ Pegs are custom designed highway peg system that fit underneath your factory Harley-Davidson touring bike floorboards. The Cruisin’ Pegs are built to reduce fatigue by providing an alternate foot location. And since the peg is beveled, your heel rests comfortably and secure on the peg.
The Washington DC edition of the Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show started out with the temperatures hovering around 20 degrees but the show on the inside the Washington Convention Center was hot.
The Washington Convention Center, located just a few minutes from the Washington Monument, is a high-tech affair that is roomy and an excellent facility to showcase custom bikes. As you walk into the center you’re greeted with the FreeStyle Class bikes laid out on the red carpet that runs the length of the show.
We just finished our Detroit round of the Ultimate Builder Custom Bike. The event had strong participation from the local builders with outstanding diversity from Triumph mills to Yamaha and everything in between. See pics, hear interviews and get updates at the AMD World Championship Blog.
Listed below are the top builders from Motown.
1. Gary Mauer, Kustom’s Inc. – No Reservation
2. Don Weimer, Weimer Original Designs – Revelation
3. Steve Broyles, Stevenson’s Cycle – Duce’s Wild
4. Chris Phillips, Doomtown Choppers –
5. Don Weimer, Weimer Original Designs
1. Huck Hemphill, Radical Baggers Inc.
2. Brian Ratkos, BRC Creations –
3. Jerry Motz, Detroit Harley-Davidson
4. Jody Jendon, Reflections Polishing – Green Ambition
5. Ron Harris, Chop Doc Choppers